Introducing Givelify, FCC’s New Online Giving App!
FCC is now on Givelify, a mobile app that lets you donate with only a few taps. Detailed instructions are below.
Givelify does not charge any monthly fees or sign up fees. A transaction fee of 2.9% + 30 cents is taken out of each donation before the funds are disbursed to FCC.
How to Make Your First Donation with the Givelify App
1. Download the free Givelify app from the App Store or Google Play and create your account.
2. Tap My Place of Worship. If you are within a 2-mile radius of FCC, you can use the Nearby tab and find your organization on the GPS map. You can also find FCC by tapping the Search tab, selecting Places of Worship, and searching for First Christian Church at 11 W. Pine Street, Butler, MO 64730.
3. Tap the Give To button.
4. Save FCC as your default recipient by tapping the heart icon next to My Place of Worship.
5. Tap Give.
6. Tap desired amount or Other (enter any amount over $0.50).
7. Tap the envelope next to the desired donation category.
8. Tap Add Donation, Add Memo, or Set Recurring, if desired.
9. Tap Give Now.
10. A pop-up will prompt you to Sign Up or Sign In. Tap Sign Up and select
Sign-in with Facebook or Sign Me Up by E-Mail.
11. If you choose Sign Me Up by E-mail, enter your name, email, and password, then tap Sign Me Up. An email will be sent to the address provided with an activation link. In the app, tap Continue.
(Note: You can make your first donation before clicking the activation link, so feel free to tap Cancel when you are prompted with a reminder of
the activation email.)
12. Enter credit or debit card payment information and tap Give Now. The light green button will turn dark green when your payment information is complete.
13. Tap Open Page in Givelify for receipt. FCC will also include Givelify donations on your donation statement.
How to Make Givelify Donation after First Time
1. Tap the Givelify app on your smart phone.
2. Tap Give.
3. Tap desired amount or Other (enter any amount over $0.50)
4. Tap the envelope next to the desired donation category.
5. Click Add Donation, Add Memo, or Set Recurring, if desired.
6. Tap Give Now.
7. Tap Open Page in Givelify for receipt. FCC will also include Givelify donations on your donation statement.